Happy Halloween, y’all! No tricks: here’s the changelog of v1.2, released today.
I’m adding to this list everything new since InForm beta 8, since that was the last public feature update (see video).
- New binding feature for controls – bind controls’ properties so they affect each other at runtime automatically.
- New .BypassSelectOnFocus for TextBox controls.
- [Windows] You can now drag a picture onto the form you’re editing to add a PictureBox control.
- Added option to check for updates on demand (UiEditor).
- Added new development channel to enable receiving beta updates automatically.
- Added ability to set a Mask() for labels, following PRINT USING rules.
- The built-in VGA font is now selectable in the font list.
- ProgressBar controls can now have multi-line captions (with the SetCaption method, by using \n as a new line indicator).
- Controls can no longer get focus if they are in a hidden container.
- Hides blinking cursor in TextBox controls if the window is not active.
- Forms with GIF images with the AutoPlay setting are now properly loaded into the editor.
- Fixes “Division by zero” errors that occurred when manipulating an empty ListBox or DropdownList control.
- Fixes an error that would keep the font list stuck in TextBox mode when using built-in fonts.
- Adjusts communication between UiEditor and UiEditorPreview so they don’t timeout in some Linux distros.
- Fixes a bug that prevented loading forms with controls in frames.
- Fixes a bug that wouldn’t allow a user to “Retry” downloading when using the Setup or Updater.
- Fixes TextBox controls crashing programs when getting focus in some scenarios.